Friday, January 20, 2012

Its My Party..

Its that time of the year again! My birthday! and in the spirit of celebration, I am going to post a few of my favorite party dresses. If I could, I would wear a dress everyday and just because its my birthday, dresses is all I'm posting about :-) My favorite thing to do is the unexpected. If its your birthday, then you want to stand out, right? right. No matter what you do or who you are with on your special day, you want to look fabu..heres some ideas.

Lunch with the girls: stay flirty and fun with a cute sleeved dress. Its nice and modest and would be just as beautiful with a pair of flats:
Out for the dinner with someone special, stay classy and elegant:
Partying it up on the town? do a fun, funky one shoulder with some eye catching detail:

And there you are, three very different but equally cute dresses to try out on your birthday. I will post pics of my own party dress soon. Til then, <3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment